The Great American Outdoor Show is back and better than ever! If you’ve been in years past, you don’t need me to tell you how amazing this show is. But if you’ve never been (or just need a friendly reminder) check out these 9 reasons why you should attend the 2016 Great American Outdoor Show:
9.The Great American Outdoor Show is 9 days long! This event runs over two weekends from February 6-14, giving you plenty of time to plan your trip and see everything this show has to offer!
8. Do you have multiple outdoor interests? Good! This show covers all interests from hunting, fishing, boating, archery, firearms, and so much more!
7. 1,100 exhibitors… I repeat, 1,100! And not to mention 650,000 square feet of exhibit hall space in the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, PA.
6. Exhibitors, demonstrations, and seminars… oh my! The Great American Outdoor Show has a jammed packed schedule full of country concerts, fundraising dinners, speaking events, archery competitions, celebrity appearances, and so much more!
5. Not from Harrisburg? No problem! We’ve provided the information for 32 local hotels as well as parking and travel information on our new website!
4. The overall economic impact for Harrisburg from last year’s show was $70 million! Supporting a small community while celebrating your passions and lifestyle? It doesn’t get much better than that.
2. This year’s country concert will be played by none other than... drum roll please... Justin Moore! So grab your cowboy boots and get ready to Let the Night Roll with Justin in Small Town USA (see what I did there?)
1. This is the WORLD’S LARGEST OUTDOOR SHOW! So naturally, you don’t want to miss it!