Hunting season has begun. If you're a die-hard hunter, I'm sure you can barely contain your excitement for your favorite season as you prepare your gear, check trail cameras, and start scheduling time off of work. But believe it or not, there may be someone who is MORE excited to get out in the woods than you... your best hunting pal. Here are some photos of eager hunting dogs who are beyond ready for the season:
1. Patience is key
2. Proof that he loves hunting as much as you
3. Keeping you on your toes
4. We all need a back up pair of eyes
5. Locked and loaded
6. The most loyal pal you’ll ever have
7. Dock dogs for the win
8. “I know this fox is here somewhere..."
9. Playing fast and loose with the term “gundog"
10. Team work, makes the dream work
11. The eternal optimist
12. He’s committed, I’ll give him that
Do you have a picture of your hunting dog enjoying the season? Share them with us!