You might call me a HUGE country music fan. While I enjoy many genres of music, I listen to country 99% of the time. The radio station in my car? Country. My Spotify playlists? Country. My obnoxiously loud ringtone? Also country.
For me, country music is extremely relatable. The lyrics are full of stories of family, friends, good times, and a lifestyle that is near and dear to many of us. If you listen to the words, you can hear the many similarities between country music and the outdoors industry. It’s full of people just like you and me. Ordinary Americans who enjoy hunting, fishing, and loving everyday (see what I did there?)
Check out my list of favorite country songs that celebrate the outdoor lifestyle. Then, add your favorites in the comments below!
1. "Grandaddy's Gun” by Aaron Lewis
2. "Just Fishin’” by Trace Adkins
3. “Guns” by Justin Moore
4. “Huntin', Fishin', And Lovin' Every Day by Luke Bryan
5. “I'm Gonna Miss Her” by Brad Paisley
6. “Shut up And Fish” by Maddie and Tae
7. “Backwoods Boy" by Josh Turner
8. “Call of the Wild" by Chirs Ledoux
9. "Opening Day" by Rhett Akins and Dallas Davidson
10. "This is NRA Country" by Justin Moore
Want to hear more artists whose music highlights the outdoors lifestyle? Check out the stars of NRA Country!