Designed to withstand a beating that only a Gunny could inflict
Fairfax, Virginia - If you plan on putting your backpack through as much torture and mayhem as your ATV or truck, then it better be built to withstand the pain. Something you can pull through the jungle, toss on the rocks and scoop up in a hurry. But where are you going to find something like that?
Come to think about it, who would you trust to come up with a pack that could do all that?
How about Gunny R. Lee Ermey? Now there’s a designer who knows a little something about durability and roughing it.
After sitting down the ataff over at TRU-SPEC, Ermey was able to assembled all the ins and outs necessary to put together the NRA Tactical TRU-SPEC Signature Gunny Line Tour of Duty Backpack. Available in black or coyote, the Tour of Duty Backpack is made the last.
Constructed out of heavy duty ballistic pack cloth, the pack is put together just the way you want; two main storage areas, hidden rear laptop sleeve, heavy duty silent zippers and a padded waist belt. Other features include:
- Advanced harness retention system
- Adjusted padded shoulder harness with electronics pouches and sternum strap
- Three integrated carry handles on top & sides
- Two hydration/electronic cable holes with hook & loop flaps on top of main compartment
- Main compartment features organizer
• Center compartment, hook & loop pocket w/MOLLE and zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior back pockets with ID holder and additional organizers
Outermost compartment boasts additional storage pouches & organizers and is covered with hook & loop straps for adding MOLLE style pouches
- Five side pockets with universal webbing
- Two side cinch straps to compress the load as needed
- Reversed coil zippers on all pockets
There's even an internal Velcro® flapped, padded compartment to hold your favorite handgun.
Whether it’s an afternoon hike with the kids, a two-week trek into the Grand Tetons or an all out leave-nothing-behind bug out, odds are that this pack will suit any and all your outdoor packing needs. And for $129.95 (less tax and shipping), the NRA Tactical TRU-SPEC Signature Gunny Line Tour of Duty Backpack is one you can't afford to go without.
To see more great products from the NRA Store, visit the store website at www.nrastore.com or drop them a line at 1-888-607-6007.