Top activities to hit on the Houston NRA convention's last day
Houston, Texas - All good things must come to an end, and the NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits are no exception. Even though Sunday is the last day of this year's convention, there is no lack of things to do and see before leaving Houston.
Here are seven great things to do today before heading home:
- For everyone who still believes in the American Dream, we owe it to those who gave all to utilize our precious freedoms as provided by the ultimate sacrifices of the US Military warriors and their families. Join Ted Nugent at his closing act, Freedom Is Not Free-Repaying Our Debt to Heroes, at noon in Hall A-3.
- Join a plethora of speakers who will cover the deeds and arms used by the British and American Airborne troops in a desperate gamble to size a bridge across the Rhine River in September 1944. The Men & Guns Of Operation Market Garden begins at 2:00 p.m. in room 360.
- Visit the "Pyramyd Air" Air Gun Range. For just $1 you can get five shots with one of the latest air rifles of air pistols on the market. It's a lot of fun - believe us!
- Head to the 2nd floor for Sunday's book signings. Today you can meet Ted Nugent, Rob Olive and David Kopel.
- NRA Youth Day on the second floor. Youngsters and their families are warmly invited to spend the day exploring the exhibit hall in a scavenger hunt, compete in a 3GAS (3 Gun AirSoft) and more.
- Speaking of the Exhibit Hall, it's likely that you still haven't made your way through all 440,000 square feet with over 550 exhibitors. This is your last day to do it, so make sure you don't miss out.
- Get gear from the NRA Store. By now it's been visited by tens of thousands of people, but there's still plenty of great stuff left. From shirts to hats to glasses and rugs, it's all here.