NRA brings historical 1911 pistols & engraved long guns to Nevada
Kayne Robinson, Executive Director of NRA General Operations, reviews the National Firearms Museum display of 1911 pistols with Senior Curator Phil Schreier at the SCI Convention.
With no Curator's Corner running tonight, we're taking the opportunity to let you know exactly what the National Firearms Museum has on display at the Safari Club International Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Under the watchful eye of Senior Curator Phil Schreier, you'll be able to catch a look at:
From the 1911 Centennial Display
- Luger 1901 tested by the U.S. Cavalry trials.
- Prototype Savage Model 1907 Serial Number 1 used during the trials.
- Colt 1907 Trials Pistol
- Colt 1911 Serial Number 4
From the Petersen Gallery
- Winchester 21 John Olin Grand Royal King Buck Shotgun
- Engraved J. Purdey & Sons double rifle in .600 Nitro Express
- Holland & Holland .600 caliber Double Rifle and more!
If you're out in Vegas this week, swing by the SCI at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. You can get tickets there at the show, but you must be an SCI member to attend. Don't worry though ... they can sign you up for an SCI membership at the show too.
Find out more about the SCI Convention at www.showsci.org.