NRA's Great American Hunting Show wraps up today at 5
It's the final day of NRA's 3rd Annual Great American Hunting & Outdoor Show in Frederick, Maryland. We've seen friends, families and kids of all ages make their way through the halls of the E-ventplex to witness the overwhelming availability of outdoor fun. And don't think the last day means all the good stuff is gone … there's still plenty of trips to book, goods to buy and people to see. Like what? Here's my top 5 list for the final day:
- The afore mentioned Larry Weishuhn on hunting deer.
- Winners of the Big Buck Contest are crowned.
- Final fishing insight from Ken Penrod.
- Wrapping up the Li'l Hunter Scavenger Hunt.
- … and the hundreds of booths with vendors of all fields and favorites.
We'll be here until the halls of the E-ventplex go quiet again. Maybe even until we get word from NRA Hunting Services Manager Bob Davis before he delivers his traditional commencement address. Either way, we'll bring you more about NRA's Great American Hunting & Outdoor Show over the next few weeks with pictures, interviews and all that you missed if you didn't make it out to Frederick this weekend.