If you have a Facebook account and haven't 'liked' Friends of NRA you are not only missing out on a great resource for connecting with fellow NRA members across the country and getting important announcements immediately, but the chance to win cool stuff in online contests.
One such contest was held recently on the Friends of NRA Facebook page where t-shirts for the new Friends of NRA TV show were being given away. All you had to do to enter was submit a photo between March 10-17 showing yourself sporting some Friends of NRA merchandise. This past Friday Friends of NRA selected five winners and their shirts are now in the mail!
List of winners after the break.
- George Rogero from Washingtonville, NY, featuring when he was the 2008 Upstate New York "Grand Slam" winner.
- Clint Randles from Greenville, NC, with his "Keep These Colors Flying" print from the 2010 Standard Merchandise Package and a George Washington sponsor sculpture.
- Seth Speck's mother, Kelly Speck, submitted this photo of her son who got his very first squirrel with the Henry Golden Boy .22 long rifle he won at a Friends of NRA banquet.
- John Tucker with his Stoeger Model 2000 at the range shooting wobble trap.
- Steve Gomez, the Chairman of the West Valley Friends of NRA, and Bob Minor, a Bass Pro Shopps General Manager. Steve submitted his whole "Friends of NRA dinner" album on Facebook and it was hard to pick just one! Friends of NRA staff went with this photo of Steve presenting Bob a plaque of the Declaration of Independence, which will be proudly displayed at Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga. Bob was the featured speaker at the 2011 Friends of NRA Fundraising Dinner in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Be on the lookout for more upcoming Friends of NRA
contests through Facebook. Their page can be found here at The Patriot Nation