NRA Certified Instructors can now streamline the process of course reporting thanks to www.nrainstructors.org. Just visit the website, log in, and follow these steps to simplify your training.
- From Log In page, select Manage Courses and Students
- Select Register New Course
- Enter the course information, then select Manage Courses and Students
- Enter Assistant Instructors, if applicable, then select Manage Courses and Students
- Next to the course, select Manage
- Select Register New Student. Repeat until all students are entered, then select Manage Courses and Students.
- After course has been completed, edit students for Paid, Attended, and Completed
- Select Submit Course Report
This new website offers many benefits to our cadre of NRA Certified Instructors. Questions or concerns? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 267-1496.